gx1 output video to external lcd while recording
Is there a way to view video live while recording on an external computer screen, with or without a computer in between from the Panasonic gx1?
Unfortunately the camera lcd does not swivel 180degrees so its hard to compose my self video shots.
I think you can do HDMI out. Get a monitor that has peaking and you can use peaking for manual focus!!!!!!
The greatest of mankind's criminals are those who delude themselves into thinking they have done 'the right thing.'
- Rayna Butler
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Jan 2, 2013|
|Jan 3, 2013|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%