Lens suggestion for Brooks Falls, Alaska?
I am going to Brooks Falls, Alaska this summer to view the bears. Has anyone ever been there, and can you recommend a good lens to take?
I will be shooting with both a Canon 5DmIII (main camera) and a 7D as a backup body. I have a 24-105 f/4L and a 100-400 f/4-5.6L. Would either of these be sufficient, or should I opt for a 500mm f/4L or 600 f/4L? Would either of these two lenses be too much?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%