Epson pro 4800 vs pro 3800
I use now a Pro 3800, the switching between MB and FB dosn't work.
So i want to make an upgrade to an newer printer.
I can buy a second hand Epson pro 4800 for a reasonable price.
I read a lot about clogging heads on the 4000-4800-4880-serie of epson.
Is the 4800 more sensityve for headcloggings than the 3800?
I think that the printquality is the same for the 2 printers.
Ho have experiance on these 2 printers?
Or mayby it is best that i buy a new 3880 ?
(the price for a new 3880 here in Europe is 1100€, this is more than in the states)
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%