El Matador State Beach, Malibu
Hello! My latest shot from a few evenings ago at El Matador Beach in Malibu Ca. Tide has been super low lately, so I took advantage. Normally all of the smaller rocks are underwater. Was nice to find some starfish hangin about, and the birds perched on the rock was a nice touch too.
Used some new techniques in post production for the first time with this one. It's a blend of several shots to get the exposure even. Dynamic range of the scene was crazy wide, and I didn't want to use grads because of the rocks across the horizon.
C&C VERY welcome. Still honing my craft, so I'm all ears if something stands out to you.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!