LR4: export folders to JPG, keeping structure
The plugin you mention works as a Published Smart Folder AFAICT, and in the linked page is an example showing how you might include images according to their Rating. However there are other possibilities.
If you want all images inside (say) a 2012 folder and its subfolders to be included, you would make that one of the criteria for the smart collection - something like, "Folder / contains / 2012" (perhaps you may add some other criteria as well, for example excluding images with the "reject" flag).
Then all the qualifying images will automatically appear inside the publish window, ready to go.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%