XS1 - Sensor dust.
Got a fairly annoying spec of dust in my XS1 and don't know what to make of it. I mostly got the camera to use it during my kiteboarding trips and that thing bugs the hell out of me. Yes it's possible to remove it in PP, but it's very time-consuming, and shooting RAW isn't exactly an option given how good Fuji's JPG engine is, plus a total lack of adequate RAW-converter and how sluggish the camera becomes when shooting RAW (not to mention that 25mb RAWs from a 12MPs camera is a total disgrace - I gave up a D7000 for XS1 and that bugger with 16MPs was making 20mb RAWs at most!) B.tw. it's especially bad in videos.
I was actually thinking of sending the camera in for the "orbs" issue... but I'm kinda having troubles replicating the whole "orbs"-issue to begin with. Duh...
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%