7d or wait?

Started Dec 30, 2012 | Discussions thread
Peter too Contributing Member • Posts: 906
Re: 7d or wait?

If you wait and buy a 7D ll when it comes out you will probably have to pay 50% more than you would now pay for a 7D l. You will then see the 7D ll lose 1/3 of its price over the next 12 months.

On the other hand you could buy a 7D l now, run it for 12 months or so and then trade it in for a 7D ll for a total outlay that may well be less than option 1. You will have had a 7D to gain experience of what is a pretty complex system and end up with a new camera with all the inevitable bugs removed  by firmware updates.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD elfroggio
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow