People using their tablets as cameras, explain this to me!

Started Dec 26, 2012 | Discussions thread
T3 Forum Pro • Posts: 20,320
Re: can't beat the size of that viewfinder!

ljfinger wrote:

T3 wrote:

Forget it. There's no reasoning with Lee. He's one of the most dogmatic, conservative, narrow-minded ideologues on these forums. It's really hard for him to understand how anyone could possibly disagree with his established opinions on what is right or wrong, good or bad. It's his way or the highway.

As I've already told you I'm not even remotely conservative, especially when it comes to technology. I work as a researcher in renewable energy, I push the hydrogen economy, I drive a Prius, I have three patents in technology, and I embraced digital photography before 1997 after having shot film since I was 9 years old.

Lee, almost everything you ever write screams of a conservative, narrow-minded ideology and world perspective, at least as it pertains to photography and photo equipment.  Just sayin'.  I have no idea how you live the rest of your life, but the opinions you express on these forums are  definitely of an unbending, inflexible old-school ideologue.  It's certainly possible that you're "not even remotely conservative" in other aspects of your life, but even you have to agree that your attitudes and opinions expressed here on these forums are very conservative, very status quo, very narrow, very rigid.  You might as well just embrace it, because it is what it is.

T3's gear list:T3's gear list
Canon EOS 60D Olympus PEN E-PL3 Canon EOS M Fujifilm X-E1 Samsung NX30 +15 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
T3
T3
T3
tko
BJL
BJL
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
(unknown member)
T3
MOD darkref
T3
(unknown member)
T3
T3
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow