People using their tablets as cameras, explain this to me!

Started Dec 26, 2012 | Discussions thread
T3 Forum Pro • Posts: 20,327
Re: People using their tablets as cameras, explain this to me!

ljfinger wrote:

JoeR wrote:

Photography is changing. Get used to it or get left behind. The smart phones and pads out sell DSLRs and are so much easier to use.

And are just this side of useless.

Seriously?  LOL.  You just said that?  LOL.  Get with the times, pal.  Do a quick search on the huge variety of ways people are using iPads and other tablets, not only for recreational purposes, but also for work and enterprise purposes, too.

Unskilled photographers do well to use them.

You mean, they do better than when they use nothing at all. Barely.

Yeah, that's not an elitist, narrow-minded statement.  LOL.  You need to relax and have a more open mind.  Just because someone chooses to do something differently than you doesn't mean that they are "barely...[doing] better than when they use nothing at all."  People used to think that anyone using a phone to capture a photo was just producing pure rubbish, but today I see fantastic photos being produced by phones all the time...and by people who may have the eye for imagery but maybe not the technical knowledge to use a dedicated camera.  That's fine, and that's great, because it means more people-- regardless of technical skill level-- can partake in photography.

T3's gear list:T3's gear list
Canon EOS 60D Olympus PEN E-PL3 Canon EOS M Fujifilm X-E1 Samsung NX30 +15 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
T3
T3
T3
tko
BJL
BJL
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
(unknown member)
T3
MOD darkref
T3
(unknown member)
T3
T3
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow