FinePix HS25 Beginner questions
As in my title I have a few questions about my new Fujifilm Finepix HS25.
I am also new to the forums so i hope im putting this in the right section
Now I have only had this camera for less than a week and I am new to photography.
I have been able to get some good manual mode pictures but I have a few questions.
In manual mode i have not been able to get 30 second exposure other than on 100ISO Is there any way to get 30 second exposure on any other ISO settings?
Is there any longer exposure settings than 30 seconds?
How can i do HDR photography in camera?. i have read the manual and it does not specify how to.
lastly, any tips or tricks you have found with this camera?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%