buy now or wait?

Started Dec 28, 2012 | Discussions thread
Future user Forum Member • Posts: 66
I'd buy now

You always can sell it later if don't like it or another OM-D comes out. I'm sure you'd take the E-M5 to more places than your current D7000. That's a good thing.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow