the lens is sigma 85 f1.4, the highest regarding lens from dxo. dxo suggest it has the lowest CA they ever test with their combo.
the CA is shown on highly reflective objects like jewelry in a dimly lite indoor scene and around her beautiful curly black hair. that's after several hundreds shots in that session i realize it is a pain shooting with that lens.
In really dim light liked, iso 3200, f1.4, & 1/15 sec, ca is no there, it wasn't contrasty by then to ... shot handheld.
i prefer shooting than PS. That's just me.
nevertheless, thx for the wonderful suggestions.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4