Importing image folders into Adobe Bridge
I have just uploaded Photoshop CS5 to my Macbook Pro.I want to manage my photography images in Adobe Bridge.
Some of these images are in an Aperture V.2 library and some are just scattered in various folders throughout my hard drive.
I have seen several discussions about how to import directly into Bridge from the camera but nothing so far about how to import folders into Bridge. Is there an elegant way to do this?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%