D800 preset WB not working..
I hardly ever use the preset WB option but today wanted to make sure I had the WB spot on ..
As per instructions I held down WB button and dialled in PRE.. I then held the WB down and waited for the PRE to start flashing... but it does not do it.. I tried a basic reset and also tried taking out the battery for a few hours ... no change. Is there anything in the custom settings that I might have inadvertently activated, that could cause this problem ??
The other WB settings work fine and auto WB luckily does a good job
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%