The one thing, by Thom Hogan

Started Dec 26, 2012 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
gskolenda
gskolenda Senior Member • Posts: 1,053
Re: The one thing, by Thom Hogan

Well, all this is very disappointing to say the least. I have been seriously thinking of getting a D800 and a couple of lens's. This thread alone is a deal killer for me, at least for a while.

My Main reason why is, not everyone is a pro, or works for a company that has an equipment budget for higher end camera gear. I can guarantee you that there are many individuals that have a limited budget and just want to have the best or better equipment. For those of us who are in this group, Service is paramount! It is a very big factor in deciding on what company one may go with. As of this reading of this thread I'm very, very reluctant to invest $5,000.00 or more with a company that has this kind of attitude, poor communications and service.

With the internet today there is no reason for poor communications, NONE!

NIKON! I can tell you this you are making a grave mistake hear. Cutting off independent repair facilities, and turning your warranty department into a profit center is a huge mistake!

Someone at Nikon is clearly not understanding the total ramifications of this fiasco!

Good Luck!

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
eNo
eNo
TOF guy MOD
eNo
eNo
eNo
ayt
fad
eNo
TOF guy MOD
TOF guy MOD
eNo
TOF guy MOD
fad
Higuma MOD
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow