GXR - mail box
had some chance taking couple of pictures using gxr.
This is a typical mail box on street. I like this lens.
Since the lens were used on contax film cameras, the iq also gives film like colors which was
I think pretty good.
lens used : carl zeiss 50mm/1.4 T* planar contax/yashica mount
I can accept this as only an example to show what your comments are about. No doubt it is just a test picture. Comments can only attempt to give advice on what has been shown here. It certainly shows off the sharpness and colour rendition that the camera is capable of. As for cropping it suffers as much from what is left out as what else might be additionally cropped off.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4