Wisdom article and drawing
I appreciate your reading--then and now.
With the Wisdom story I took a different tack than usual. Look at the drawing. Each of the "Wisdom head's" twenty-five leaves represents a person’s major influence, experience or observation, positive and negative.
- The synergy of a shared group experience
- The kindness of an institution
- Leaving one's hometown
- The birth of a sibling or child
- A stick-in-the-mud companion holding another back
- The connection of romantic love
- The bedrock support of family
- The dangers of nature
- The influence of a disciplinarian
So for the story, which has 2 sections, I wrote about a young man leaving home, and also, a pregnant woman participating in the shared group experience of an MBA class.
These two experiences will aid in the two characters gaining wisdom one day.
The boy is learning to partner to get where he's going. He says, "I can't climb high enough to see as far as I want to go." So he's on his start--he's just beginning.
The woman, who's a little older and further along, places trust in the mechanics of preparation. She knows that her class project's conclusion section will essentially write itself, once the supporting data points to a defendable direction. This is a good indication she's on her way.
Back to the drawing. There are symbols that represent life experiences that we can keep in our mental inventory. Here are two in detail.
Here's a symbol of someone striking out on their own. Green leaf detail:
Here's a symbol of childbirth.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)