Nikon service and "Impact Damage"

Started Dec 17, 2012 | Discussions thread
garyknrd Contributing Member • Posts: 769
Re: I've also had only good experiences with Nikon service so far

I owned a small business for years. In the last ten years before I retired the large company's started doing the same thing. Before I retired I was basically penalized for doing the work under warranty. The bad thing is the company's just keep getting bigger. And screwing the consumer so bad it was obvious. They grease the right palms and the stores sell the products like no tomorrow. It's not going to stop and is going to get worse. IMO

You just have to deal with it the best you can. In my business there were lawsuits filed, the company was fined and held responsible  Did that stop these guys? NO It is cheaper to deal with a fine or what ever and keep on advertising and pushing products then to give good service period.

Like you say most people pay and moan and groan instead of pushing it to the limit. That is what they know, and why it is not going to ever stop now.

garyknrd's gear list:garyknrd's gear list
Canon EOS 7D Canon EOS-1D Mark IV Pentax K-3 Canon EF 500mm f/4.0L IS II USM Canon EF 400mm F4 DO IS II USM
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD TOF guy
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow