Panasonic 14/2.5

Started Dec 26, 2012 | Discussions thread
Hen3ry
Hen3ry Forum Pro • Posts: 18,218
Wot? No mention of the f1.8 45???

Walter Hamler wrote:

It's all your fault, all of you! My 14 Lumix arrived today. Very sharp, even WO. I cannot tell any difference from f/ 2.5 to f/ 5.6. Now I'm in the hunt for more primes, beyond the 14, 17, and 7.5 FE I already have

Walt

I have a job photographing a night club tonight. Actually, I built their website and every now and again, when something special is on, I go down there to photograph the action. I'll take my E-PL3, the f2.5 14mm and the f1.8 45mm, plus the (aging) FL50 flash.

The two primes will focus like lightning even in the night club light and they will even allow me to see something (I think! Or am I looking at the picture of a dinosaur imprinted inside my forehead?) of the action -- enough to take a pic or two anyway.

It’s pretty crude, with flash on the camera (my dual flash set up is failing to work), but hey …

It would be nothing without these two primes, the f2.5 14mm about 90% of the time.

Cheers, geoff

Hen3ry's gear list:Hen3ry's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 Panasonic G85 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm F4.0-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8 Panasonic Lumix G X Vario PZ 45-175mm F4.0-5.6 ASPH OIS +7 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow