The one thing, by Thom Hogan

Started Dec 26, 2012 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
1Tusker Regular Member • Posts: 195
Re: The one thing, by Thom Hogan

Well I am a LONG time Nikon user and even without Mr. Hogan's input, the fact there is a problem is more than apparent. Don't agree? Just read through this forum. While I have known people who had problems with almost everything they touch, there are those that seem to NEVER have a problem. Reading through this forum, all these people cannot be wrong, or just making up all this. Focus problems, grease,dust, etc. and the list goes on. I need another body and and am at a lost as to where to go. I am too old to switch to anything else but I keep dragging my feet. Have looked a a D4, and every thing down the line -- still, no answer. A friend from Canada suggested the 600 - - well maybe, but what is with all the DEEP discounts? I have an F2A that is almost 40 years old. Problems? I had it cleaned and serviced ONCE after 30 years of hard use. Maybe the problem is me, a as I am sure no expert?? I have seen way too many outfits go under that forgot where they came from. Some might as well go under for all they are worth.  Nikon? Who knows?? I my opinion problems are there. Reputation will only take one just so far. Again, JMHO.

-- hide signature --

TUSKER

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
eNo
eNo
TOF guy MOD
eNo
eNo
eNo
ayt
fad
eNo
TOF guy MOD
TOF guy MOD
eNo
TOF guy MOD
fad
Higuma MOD
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow