DP2M macro moire?
Color noise is something you get with the Foveon sensor if you push the shadows really hard (which I think it is in that case).
If you like raising shadows think about shooting ISO 200, but at +1.0 ev. Then when processing in SPP move exposure down to fix any highlight clipping, use fill light no more than +0.3 to recover things a bit, and output a 16-bit TIFF file to finish in some other application using a combination of brightness and levels shadows/highlight recovery to restore the overall scene brightness and bring up the shadows more.
You may be able to manage just in SPP if the highlights are not too blown, as fill light also acts to recover blown highlights to some extent.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)