SH-25 MR, a few shots.
As far as I can tell, the SH25MR does have the same BSI CMOS sensor as the Nikon P510.
At the time I was looking at the SZ-20, comparing high ISO shots on the LCD with those take nat the same time on my Stylus 9010 with its 14MP CCD. Which is why the SZ10 dropped out of contention. Luckily I had to wait a bit, and the SZ-30MR appeared.
On the SH25MR you have a bit less zoom than on the SZ-10, but 800ISO shots no longer make you reach for the bucket. Your test shots are very promising.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4