NEX-3 upgrade questions
So I had a bit of Christmas money and decided to upgrade from my original NEX-3 to the F3. I really like the built in flash as this opens up using the accessory port.
I have a few general questions for anyone in the know.
1- I have an extra, non-Sony battery that works great for my NEX-3. Does the F3 use the same battery?
2- I am going to assume that due to the screen differences, that my pop-up screen cover for my NEX-3 is not going to fit. Is there one available for the F3?
3- The FDA-EV1S viewfinder; Who uses one, and what are your thoughts on this?
Novice photobug, proud NEX-3 owner
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)