Lovin' my RX1
After many years of DSLR shooting, I started using my RX1 with somewhat reduced expectations as to its ability to accurately focus on my toddler son, given the slowness of CDAF when compared to PDAF. True to this, there were shots that I had missed, but setting my expectations right certainly helped, as opposed to blaming the camera's AF system.
In any event, I got a lot of keepers, and here are a few of them, no PP besides resizing and a touch of sharpening.
And, to my fellow members who celebrate Christmas, I wish you all a very happy Nativity.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!