Cabel remote bug... K5
When I control my k5 with a cable remote (no original part -DIY) my K5 will not react on any button I push until I pull the remote out (for example review, or menu or else) (the dials work though, also ISO functionality)....
as I use my k5 different then most of you (it is fixed to an aluminium plate to stay exactly in the same direction... and NOT to be moved -sort of scientific usage)
Is this the same with your k5?
This is the behavior if you use a mono jack. You need to use a stereo jack... see my blog posting.
And be sure to tell us what your application is...
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4