Well cr@p, the Mayans were wrong.
The Mayans were wrong and we're still here. So now I have to join the ranks waiting for Nikon to come out with whatever is supposed to replace my 5-year old D300. D400 .. D8000 ... D7200 .., heck I don't care if they want to call it "My little pink pony" so long as it has the features I'm looking for as a true update/upgrade to my D300.
Until they do, I'll just keep shooting with what I've got. Here are some shot's I took on a recent trip to Taipei, Taiwan for work. These were in Chiang Kai-shek's Shilin Residence Park.
Full set can be found here:
As the camera is still more capable than my own skills, it's not exactly a chore to shoot with.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!