CZ 24-70:2.8 Busted!
During a Club Workshop Shoot my 4 year old CZ 24-70 stopped zooming properly. It will zoom OUT, but will NOT zoom IN when in a normal horizontal position. It just locks hard into the last position. However, if I turn into the upright vertical position the lens zooms back and forth relatively effortlessly (attached or not attached to the A900). BTW, the auto focus still works, just the zoom is stuck. I have no recollection of ever dropping this lens either.
What are my "best" repair options and contact locations (starting in Canada first) pls'n/thanx.
Simplify_balancE_eXclude = photo SEX
The First rule of photography is; there are no rules. The Second rule of photography is the; rule of Thirds. The Third rule of photography is; if the Second rule does not apply, defer to the First rule.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%