Photographing Cats

Started Dec 20, 2012 | Discussions thread
talico Contributing Member • Posts: 614
I love dogs

I have to admit, When I read this, I was thinking it was a complete joke.  I am a dog lover.  I am pretty allergic to cats, so I have never really grown fond of them.  I don't dislike them, just don't think they could possibly be as good as a dog(fetch a ball and all that).  Definitely not good enough to buy a 1DX for.  I believe its true that if a cat grew to 20 times its height, it would eat you.  Where a giant dog would still bring you your slippers.

Anyway, I totally thought this was a joke. 5 times a week we get "hey I just bought a (insert your FF Camera), here is a picture of my cat."  It seemed so well done, hitting all of the points of the usual posts here that it seemed too good to be true.

I am still waiting for the post "I had you going didn't I"  This even went to the point of making people apologize profusely.  If this were a troll of some kind,  Well done I say!  Best ever!  If not go out and buy a lottery ticket because your post was like hitting the trifecta.

Here is a photo of my dog.

What happened to the preview option?  I uploaded a photo, but can't see it.  Well it was really great.  Maybe you will just have to take my word for it. If you can see it, then disregard the really great comment.

I think if we all took unimportant things less seriously and with a little bit of humor the world would be a better place.

Tom
My photos http://www.alicoatephotography.com

talico's gear list:talico's gear list
Canon EOS 7D Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Canon EF 135mm F2L USM +5 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow