'My Menu' t4i question
The 'My Menu' feature allows you to produce a custom menu made up of any of the cameras menu options (including custom functions) which means that previously buried but useful options can now be brought to a top level menu.
Please help me to understand this function ... Does the above description mean that you can make changes in various settings, save overall settings under 'My Menu' with a descriptive name and recall ALL the settings via one click of the named item under 'My Menu'?
I'm new to dslr camera and hope I'm asking my question clearly.
Thank you for reading.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%