Portfolio App for Ipad
There's one called My Proofs which recently had an overhaul. I haven't checked it out since the overhaul yet.
If you have a Zenfolio account, there is a Zenfolio app you can use.
Will you have wireless access to the internet? If so, having a website optimized for mobile display would probably get you what you need.
I don't use any myself, so I'm curious to see what others have to say.
A while back there was an article posted to this site comparing several products. You might look for it. There are most likely comments to that article suggesting other products, too.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%