Gels for studio strobe, suggestions?

Started Dec 20, 2012 | Discussions thread
Quantum Help Senior Member • Posts: 1,666
Re: Gels for studio strobe, suggestions?

Rosco is the company to go to for gels. The trade name is Roscolene. You can get the in sheets up to 24' x 24".

Here is a link to them.

As far as the filter holders check with Paul C. Buff , they do have a filter and gel holder

 Quantum Help's gear list:Quantum Help's gear list
Nikon D90 Nikon D1X Nikon D200 Nikon D300S Nikon AF-S Nikkor 300mm f/4D ED-IF +5 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow