Tokina at-x pro 300mm f2.8 on D800
I am considering buying a used Tokina AT-X 300mm f2.8. Can't find that much info about this lens when used on a high res dslr.
Does anyone here have experinece with it?. I can get a mint version of this for $1400.
Note: I already have nikon 70-200mm I f2.8 and the tc-17 II. Should i save more mony and look for å 500mm f4.5 insted ?
(Will be used for birds etc)
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|