with my Sigma 30mm f/2.8 to a concert
Last weekend I went to a concert (friend of mine) with my new nex F3 and the Sigma 30mm f/2.8 curious how it would behave in difficult light situations.
You see 2 shots, one without bright light towards the lens, and one with.
I found the flare pretty severe and more bothersome to me is the contrast and detail loss.
I also had photos with less extreme lighting where results were in between these 2 shots.
Is a 6 times more expensive lens like the zeiss 24mm a lot betther regarding flare / contrast loss / ghosting towards bright light?
My experience with legacy lenses (on my 5D) isn't very positive regarding this.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%