David Busch's Olympus OM-D E-M5 Guide to Digital Photography

Started Nov 29, 2012 | Discussions thread
FrankParis Senior Member • Posts: 1,042
Amazon's return policy is ideal.

Turns out some of the things I said in that post were a little premature. When I signed up for the return label, it was clear that I misunderstood Amazon's return policy. I thought you had to return the defective copy before receiving the new one. False. Two days after signing up for the return, I got the new copy. Who could ask for better service? The day after I received my new copy, I returned my defective copy. Didn't miss a step in reading the book.

I noticed a review on Amazon complaining that their copy fell apart also and he downgraded his review to 2 stars. I don't think receiving a defective copy should ever downgrade a rating. It's simply too easy to get a replacement to worry about it. It's like complaining about the Second Law of Thermodynamics.

-- hide signature --

Frank Paris

FrankParis's gear list:FrankParis's gear list
Olympus PEN E-PM1 Olympus E-M1 Panasonic Leica D Summilux Asph 25mm F1.4 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 75-300mm 1:4.8-6.7 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 II R +8 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow