Another oil/dust/lubricant example from D600
This is a crop from the upper left quadrant of the photo - original crop approx 3000x2000, resized to about a third of that before I uploaded.
None of the spots move or disappear when doing the sensor self-cleaning procedure, and not even when using a blower - they are all stuck.
This is not exactly how I expect a sensor to look after less than 2000 exposures.
Called Nikon today and they 'had never heard of this issue'. Riiiiiiight I believe that. Not.
I will call them again tomorrow and hear if someone else there even dares to admit to this problem.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)