HVL20 fm at sears for 49.00!

Started Dec 15, 2012 | Discussions thread
sensibill
sensibill Veteran Member • Posts: 5,401
Re: This forum really makes me mad

tqlla wrote:

I have good news, and I have bad news.

• The good news is, some stores have the flash, even though it says OOS on the website
  • The Bad news is, its a Pain to get them to price match, since you cant see the $50 price without adding to cart. And since its OOS everywhere, they cant match the price.

Even the people from the Online Helpdesk cant tell what the price is supposed to be But, I was able to get 2 stores to match my Online order for instore pickup(which was cancelled).

If you can figure this out about how to get a Sears that has it but who won't price match their own idiotic website, let me know... I spent about 30 minutes in my local mall store trying to get them to sell me the stupid thing, and even though they had it in the BACK and it's not out for display or sale, they flat out would not sell me the flash for the online sale price.

They also won't allow store pickup of the online order, yet there it is sitting in the store, and there's the price in black and white on their site. Insanity.

sensibill's gear list:sensibill's gear list
Nikon 1 J1 Sony Alpha a7 II
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
osu
osu
osu
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow