Question concerning Win 8
I recently bought a Toshiba 23" AIO Deck top computer. My question that I haven't seen addressed (maybe I have over looked the posts) is how many users that use a desk top sit close enough to the screen to use the touch screen feature?
Where I sit I can not reach the screen and if I move closer a smaller screen would be required.
I'm NOT saying Win 7 is better then Win 8, only that I don't think a touch screen is practical for a desk top IF you can't touch the screen without moving back and forth.
Canon A80, A620
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%