D600 or Fuji EX-1

Started Dec 16, 2012 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Moonman52 Senior Member • Posts: 1,252
D600 or Fuji EX-1

I posted this in the Fuji forum so am also posting it here to get a better balance of opinions. I recently purchased a Fuji EX-1 as a Christmas present to myself and have until the New Year to decide if I am going to keep it or not. With the anouncement of the D600 kit going for a $700 discount I could get the D600 for $600 more than I paid for the Fuji XE-1. I do mostly landscape photography and I am thinking that for my purpose the Nikon may be the better choice however I am a little concerned about the dust and oil issue I keep reading about. For those of you who own both cameras I would be interested in your opinions. Should I swap for the Nikon or just keep the XE-1?  I have until Dec 29th to make a decision.  Thanks.

Moonman52's gear list:Moonman52's gear list
Nikon D90 Nikon D7100 Olympus E-M1 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 17-55mm f/2.8G ED-IF Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 12-24mm f/4G ED-IF +5 more
Nikon D600
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow