two suggestions for LX7 firmware upgrade
I'd like to see the following changes via firmware:
- Allow photo review through the LVF2 viewfinder rather than just through the rear LCD. Right now, if you press the review button the display switches to the LCD then reverts to the LVF2 when you're done.
I was wrong about this one as it already has this capability. In the setup menu you need to set "Play on LCD" to off however just this one step isn't enough. If your LVF2 is turned on (by pressing its LVF/LCD button) then you press the green arrow review button, the images may appear on the LCD. If you press the LVF/LCD button again while the recorded images are displayed on the LCD the display will switch back to the LVF and stay there.
It's as if there are two separate settings controlled by the LVF/LCD button: normal viewfinder operation and recorded image playback and the display location of each can be controlled independently.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%