Sony A33 Body, Sony DT 16-50 F2.8 (SAL1650), Rokinon 35 F1.4, Tamron 70-200 F2.8
Hey all, I recently jumped on the Nikon D600 sale so I will be completely selling all of my Sony Alpha gear. I don't have any pictures right now but I will add them at some point this weekend. I'll describe each as fairly as possible until then.
- Sony Alpha SLT-A33 Camera Body ($275): Original owner. Never dropped. Never used in extreme condtions (e.g. hear, rain, sand). "Actuation" count would be around 2000 shots, although I'm not sure how this would matter in a SLT. The LCD is in perfect condition (original screen protector is still on). 100% working condtition. Includes: original box, body cap, Sony strap, Sony charger, Sony battery, extra generic battery, Vello Wired Remote, Opteka Wireless Remote, manuals/CDs
- Sony Alpha HVL-F42AM Flash ($125): I'm the second owner. Works great, no issues with it thus far. Body seems fine without significant scuffing. Includes: generic box diffuser
- Sony DT 16-50mm F2.8 SSM [SAL1650] ($500): I'm the second owner, original who sold it new from his A77 kit. Front element without scratches or dusting within any element that I can see. Includes: original box, original hood, Sony back lens cap
- Tamron 70-200mm F2.8 Di LD IF Macro ($450): I'm the second owner. Front element without scratches but does contain dust within the elements. The dust does not seem to affect picture. I can take some sample pictures for your evaluation (PM me).
- Rokinon/Samyang 35mm F1.4 ($375): Original owner. Front element without scratches or dusting within any element. Includes: original box, original hood, original back lens cap, original bag
- Nikon 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5 VR ($550): On another note, selling the kit lens included with the Nikon D600. New, never used.
View using Google Maps: Gainesville, FL, United States
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Dec 15, 2012|
|Dec 18, 2012|
|Dec 30, 2012|
|Feb 14, 2013|
|Feb 15, 2013|
|I am an Elephant by Bibix|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 5, E
|Mossy forest panorama by Jill Hancock|
from Your point of view
|Ship Moon and Stars by LJJohnston|
from For creative newbies only..