A99 for sports photography
not a direct help, but i would recommend you to rent the a77 with the 70-200g or 70-400g for a weekend to have a feel, it would be a similar experience to it.
i'm holding on to my a77, the higher fps really helps, and consider if you are shooting sports, the longer reach might compensate for the 1600 cost of the new pdaf.
i have to keep both eyes open to help me shoot sporting events, i guess coming from a700 would be a big improvement vs coming from 7d or d7000.
Nordstjernen have good post about techniques that helps. hope you find them useful.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4