GH3 Location Logging?
Just shooting in the dark here but have you looked at your EXIF information? It should be displayed there. I haven't tried this function yet but it should also be picked up in LR4 if you've imported the picture to a catalog.
Now here's my question...how'd you go about setting up the function?
Andrew-- hide signature --
Sony F505(retired), Sony F707(gave to son), Sony
F717(gave to wife) Sony S85(great little camera that
was stolen), Sony CD 1000 (ancient but a great lens), Sony P93
Sony H9(retired) Panasonic LX3 that became an LX5 (small
enough to go everywhere), Nikon D5000 that grew into a D7000, Sony HX1, Pany GH2
Okay, I got it. What was confusing me is that it doesn't seem to work with images shot with the remote control app ... or at least I haven't figured that part out.
So here's how it works:
1. Shoot pics with camera;
2. Connect camera to Lumix Link app on your phone/tablet;
3. Go to the location logging screen and click, "Send location data";
4. You should see a message on the camera's monitor saying location data received;
5. Disconnect the wifi connection;
6. Go to the camera's play menu and select "Location Logging";
7. Click "Add Location Data".
You should get a message saying that the data was written.
Now, when you go to the play menu, you should see "GPS" at the top center of your pics. When I view the pics in Adobe Bridge I can see the GPS info. displayed in the information window.
|Common Flashwing by digimania|
from canon dslr
|The Marilyn impersonator by Lee8282|
from Blowing in the Wind (Nature)