Epson 3880 vs Epson 3800 ?
My 3800 died and I had much ink left, there´s also still no competition with that footprint. So I got the 3880 since there is no 3900 :-(!
It seems somewhat more silent (my 3800 only had 670 pages, so not really worn), the ink had is teflon coated and it should not clog up so easy, but that was also never a problem with my 3800.
On my own profiles there is slighly more gamut, but I don´t really see a difference in the prints (printed same pictures as with the 3800).
A greater difference was from coming from Monaco Profiler 4.8 to the new i1 Profiler!! It took really long to beat the Monaco Profiler ;-)!
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%