OMD E-M5 Vs G5?

Started Dec 5, 2012 | Discussions thread
Lawrence Becker Regular Member • Posts: 395
Re: So how's the auto-WB and Jpgs ?

Anders W wrote:

Lawrence Becker wrote:

The E-M5 supports remote (wireless) TTL flash all right, and not just with the FL600R. Many Oly bodies do (not just the E-M5) but no Pany prior to the GH3 does.

Not an E-M5 user, but out of curiosity, if not with Oly's newest, best flash, what flash DOES the E-M5 support wireless flash with? That just seems odd to me.

Sorry to make the assumption that Oly's best camera and best flash, which both have wireless capability, worked together. I am really hoping that my assumption that the GH3 and Oly FL600R worke wirelessly together (since the new Panasonic flash is literally IDENTICAL to the 600R). I think I have a headache now...

I think you misunderstood what I wanted to say. What I mean when I wrote "not just with the FL600R" I meant, "not only with the FL600R". It works with that flash but also with others such as the FL300R that I personally have.

Ah - need more caffeine apparently... sorry for the misunderstanding. That makes MUCH more sense now. Sorry. Thanks for clearing it up!

-- hide signature --

Larry Becker

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow