OMD E-M5 Vs G5?

Started Dec 5, 2012 | Discussions thread
Jorginho Forum Pro • Posts: 13,990
Re: OMD E-M5 Vs G5?

I have done the same test too in RAW, with the Gh2 (which is the same sensor) and I can get that difference quite easily. I can also see it in the files, everything looks better (sharpness not btw). The colours, the dynamic range etc. Also, at least compared to GH2 the EPL5 exposes muchbetter. Not just: much. Now, before you know it people call you a fanboy if you say things like this. I have always used panasonic mirrorless camera's and FZ50 and have been very happy wioth all of them. Just try to find some unfounded critical words about those cams from me. You won't. But I have to be honest here, not a fanbiy: the difference between the EPl5 and Gh2 and most likely G5 is there. Not just via DxO, who cares if that was just it, but once you shoot with them you notice it immediately. It is that clear.

Jorginho's gear list:Jorginho's gear list
Olympus PEN E-PL5 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 Olympus E-M1 II Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH +8 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow