5D3 for $2599

Started Dec 8, 2012 | Discussions thread
qianp2k Forum Pro • Posts: 10,350
Re: Has anyone had any problems with BigValueInc....

canon person wrote:

with either delivery of their 5D3 or not receiving a USA warranty card?

Canon Person

Heard both cases. In my case of the Black Friday $2500 5D3 deal from that dealer that is my only experience with them so far. It's only one day late in delivery (they blamed to overwhelming orders and a small company with limited resource), so I don't have much room to complain on top of free delivery. There is also the USA & Canada warranty registration card included in my 5D3 package.  So personally I am very happy, and will do again with that dealer if there is a significant saving in other potential deals (70-200L/2.8 IS II, 24-70L II and 17 TS-E are in my waiting list to be acquired). I encourage those didn't receive the USA registration card file cases in eBay and force the company to improve in that matter. The reasons first time I ever bought a product from an unauthorized dealer this time are - a) I heard this company recently and I am impressed by their aggressive price; b) review is basically positive; c) It's a significant saving; d) I took their description accurate and granted (that says it has USA warranty) and they offer 30-day refund policy. So I am willing to take a risk again in such deals in future from this company or similar ones.

-- hide signature --
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow