LX7 vs. RX100 - last post
I really don't have any secrets. I do have a long photography background; my first images -- that I took, developed and printed -- was some 60 years ago. So experimenting and trying new things is the name of the game. Besides, you know what you like best of all.
Both the LX7 and RX100 are great cameras. Even 2 years ago we couldn't imagine having this capability in this small a size.
Personally, I prefer the LX7, but only a tiny little bit. But then, the RX100 fits into my travel bag better. So I'll probably have the RX100 with me more than the LX7. Yes, the difference is that small, you can't go wrong either way.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%