You know its coming....Canon's copycat RX100

Started Dec 5, 2012 | Discussions thread
Grobb
Grobb Senior Member • Posts: 1,229
Re: Canon

Ok, I see where you are coming from now, as long as you do things like major post processing with custom software like, as you say: “After manual NR using $50 software and resize to 1600x1200”. OR, as you say have: “pleasant to the eye in terms of fine details and noise” than the 1/2.3” sensor size camera is acceptable. Of course as long as your standards are low enough; I guess you will be happy with that type of camera if you are willing to go through all that time and hassle. IMO, only 2-3% of people using these types of cameras will purchase additional customized software to make images taken from cheap cameras to make images look better than they do SOOC. That seems like a waste of money, time and effort to me. Why not just buy a better camera (with a larger/better sensor) and be happy with what it produces without going through all that trouble? By the way, neither of those images you posted looked clean or showed any fine detail. They are simply another one of your absolutely worthless tries to make a point that does not make any sense. Do yourself a favor, stop posting images and graphs that do not make any sense or prove anything, thank you.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow