SX50 clicking noise
Hello, when i shake the camera a bit i hear a clicking noise from inside it. Is that normal?
And i saw today that there is a very small speck or spot on the lens. You can see it only when held in a fixed position. It is on the lower side of the lens. I think i am going to return it.
Yes, that is normal. The SX50 has an orientation sensor in it that makes a little click when you shake the camera. Also, on some cameras, the flash can move a little and make a click if you shake. If the camera works OK and you are satisfied with the pictures, there is nothing wrong with it. Best of luck. I enjoy mine a lot. It clicks also, but works great.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!