Shot with RX1 Today..my Observation.

Started Dec 7, 2012 | Discussions thread
WCguy Senior Member • Posts: 1,032
Re: Shot with RX1 Today..my Observation.

sroute wrote:

barjohn, WCGuy, I'm looking forward to reading and viewing your own thread(s) as you dive in with the camera.

I'm regretting moving my order from Sony direct to a retailer now - I'd like to be diving in with you right now.

I hear ya. I deal with two local camera shops here  and for every day stuff they are great, but for all the newest of the new on the market, they don't seem to get their fair share very fast. I have canceled orders that I have easily had delivered to my door from the States or Europe as soon as it was available on the market.Henry's online usually has items that their stores don't have.The store sales people will even order through the online store for you so they can collect their commission.Then you have to pick it up, but if you order online yourself they deliver free to your door. Good luck, for everything you have contributed in here you deserve that RX1 right now, I will be waiting for your review for sure.  Thanks WC

-- hide signature --

It's What You Learn After You Know It All That Counts !

WCguy's gear list:WCguy's gear list
Sony RX1 Nikon 1 V1 Nikon 1 AW1 Fujifilm X-T1 Nikon 1 V3 +32 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow